I was pleasantly surprised while shopping at the Grocery Outlet in Concord, CA yesterday, 9/26/15 as there were lots of great deals I came across. Here is what I walked away with which I felt all of which were priced wonderfully for not using coupons:
- Sara Lee 100% Whole Wheat Bread – $1.49
- Krusteaz Mini Pancakes – $1.99
- Our Family Chicken Tortilla Soup – $.99
- 1 lb Mild Italian Sausage – $3.69
- 2 oz Rhythm Superfood Kale Chips – $.99
- 4 Pack of Activia Greek Vanilla Yogurt – $1.99
- 2 Lbs Monterey Farms Mild Cheddar Cheese – $5.99
- Yoplait Whips Chocolate – 5 for $1.00!
- Marie Callender’s Vegetable Soup – $.99
- Yoplait Peach Fruplait 4 Pack – $1.29
- 22 oz KozyShack Tapioca – $1.49
- 100% Natural Pumpkin Cans – $.99
Although I didn’t buy a lot of the deals I saw, I do want to mention that if you are looking for Gluten Free items, this location has a TON! I saw great deals on Gluten Free flour, brownie mix, pizza/pie crust and other items that you will want to check out!